It is important that you read this privacy with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when collecting or processing your personal data. You are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Personal data we collect
- Personal data are information that can be used to directly or indirectly uniquely identify, contact, or locate you as a private individual Personal Data. The source of the collected Personal Data depends on how you interact with us. We may obtain and process the following categories of Personal Data:
- Main data: name, e-mail address, company name. Personal Data you directly provide to us upon submitting your information via our Website.
- Marketing Data: Main Data, position. Additionally, we may supplement the Personal Data that you have provided to us directly with information that has been obtained from publicly available resources (i.e. LinkedIn and e-mail search).
- Information you provide to us upon subscribing to our newsletter and the information we have obtained from publicly available resources. If you interact with us via the Website, or e-mails, we process the following Personal Data: Main Data, Message content.
- If you do not provide the required information, we may not be able to contact you or fulfill any other purposes provided in “Purposes for which we will use your personal data”.
Tracking Technologies and Technical Data
We use tracking technologies such as cookies to measure usage and provide information that we believe will be of most interest to you. Our server may processes the following data: IP address, access-provider, referring URL, date, time, access tokens, session key, browser type and version, operating system, amount, and state of transferred data.
We may collect additional information from you if you access our Site through a mobile device (e.g., unique device identifier, device’s operating system, mobile carrier).
You can also provide us with information when interacting with our content through or linking to third-party social media sites, plug-ins, or applications.
Uses, Retention, and Storage
By using our Site, you agree that we can share the Information we collect, to the extent permissible by applicable law, with our subsidiaries and affiliates, to our service providers, legal authorities, others (in case of change of control), and social networks and companies within the mobile app industry.
You can control how and when you want to receive information from us, you may request deletion of the information we have gathered from you and a copy of the said information, by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and Review Options
You can change your information at any time by sending us email: email@example.com
Questions about this Policy may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or as otherwise outlined in this Policy.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
Our legal basis to process your Personal Data depends on the objective and context in which we collect the Personal Data. Below we describe a list of processing purposes that are linked to the specific data categories and legal basis for processing:
|Processing purpose||Legal basis for the processing purpose||Personal Data used for the processing purpose|
|Responding to your inquiries send to us via website, live chat, or e-mail||Our interest in to ensure good relations with potential customers, partners and other interested users.||Personal Data, Message content|
|Providing you with access to our online product demo environment||Demonstrating system operation and gathering detailed information for the agreement.||Personal Data, Message content|
|Gathering information about you from publicly available resources and registrars for the purposes of customising the information we provide to you about our business||Our legitimate interest in promoting our business activities and ensuring effective reaching to our potential customers and business partners.||Marketing Data|
|Sending mail newsletters and other marketing information about us and our business and administering newsletter list||Our legitimate interest in providing marketing communications to customers after we have obtained consent to send newsletters.||Marketing Data|
|Diagnose and repair problems with the Website||Our legitimate interest in providing data security and preventing fraudulent actions related to the Website; ensuring the functioning of the Website||Technical Data|
|Storing information containing Personal Data in our backup systems||Our legitimate interest in providing secure access to your data||Personal Data, Main data, Marketing Data, Technical Data, Message content|
|Data disclosures to our service providers or law enforcement and data protection authorities||Our legitimate interest to ensure delivery of the services offered||Personal Data, Main data, Marketing Data, Technical Data, Message content|
We may also process your Personal Data for other purposes, provided that we disclose the purposes and use it to you at the relevant time, and that you either consent to the proposed use of the Personal Data, other legal grounds exist for the new processing purposes or the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose brought out above.
How long we will store your personal data
- Your Personal Data shall be stored insofar as reasonably necessary to attain the objectives stated in “”Purposes for which we will use your personal data”, or until the legal obligation stipulates that we do so. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the processing purposes, and whether we can achieve these purposes through other means, and applicable statutory obligations. Whilst retaining the Personal Data, we consider the viable need to resolve disputes and enforce the contract between us or anonymize your Personal Data and retain this anonymized information indefinitely.
- In case the legal basis for processing your Personal Data is consent and you decide to withdraw the consent, we will stop processing Personal Data for the previously communicated purpose, however, we will retain a note regarding your withdrawal for the purposes of administering your decision and our data processing activities at least for a period of 3 years.
- After the expiry of the retention period determined in accordance with point 1 of this Section or the termination of the legal basis for processing purposes, we may retain the materials containing the Personal Data in the backup systems, from which the corresponding materials will be deleted after the end of the backup cycle. We ensure that during the backup period-appropriate safeguards are applied and the backed-up materials are put beyond use.
Your rights as a data subject
- We are legally obliged to ensure that your User Data is updated. If your details have changed, please let us know.
- Remember that you can always:
- Have the right to access your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data held.
- If you believe that your personal data processed by ilabo is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected or supplemented.
- You have the right to demand erasure of your personal data in cases provided for by law.
- You have the right to demand restriction of processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if its processing serves the legitimate interests of ilabo.
- You have the right to receive data from ilabo your personal data in a structured format as well as to have your data transferred to another controller.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects with regard to you or otherwise significantly affects you, unless the decision is necessary for the performance of a contract, is permitted by law or you have given your prior consent
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for individual processing purposes at any time. To do so, please send your name and email to email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing, carried out until the withdrawal of consent.
Sharing your personal data and data transfers
- We disclose your Personal Data to third parties only in accordance with this Notice to recipients who have undertaken to observe confidentiality or are subject to statutory confidentiality. Your Personal Data will be disclosed to our employees who due to their duties have the necessity to process your Personal Data.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to our processors:
- business partners,
- interactive and marketing agencies, including marketing tools serving our website,
- entities intermediating in the sale of our products and services,
- entities providing us with advisory services, audits, legal and tax assistance, research agencies.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to other data controllers who process data on their behalf. Providing this data is necessary for the business operation
- entities assisting in the execution of sales, i.e. courier companies, payment processing companies,
- entities running postal services
- entities running payment activities, e.g. banks,
- IT-service providers
- entities purchasing debts,
- entities that cooperate with us in handling accounting and taxes.
In some cases where our operational and/or business service providers are located outside of the European Union or European Economic Area, we may share your Personal data outside of the European Union or European Economic Area. In either case, we will take reasonable steps to secure your personal information in an appropriate manner. You will have the right to know at any time who your personal information has been shared with for a legitimate business purpose.
Cookies on our website
Depending on your country of residence, when you first accessed this Site you may have been ask to set your cookie setting preferences. Your cookie settings will be saved in accordance with privacy laws, these are the first-part cookies. Otherwise, when you visit our Site, we collect usage information sent to us by your computer, mobile, or other access device that tells us how you are using the Site including, but not limited to, video-viewing, site views, key stroke data, mouse movement, scrolling, clicks, and typing (“usage information”). We can use tracking technologies (including cookies, unique device identifiers, web beacons/GIFs, embedded scripts, e-tags/cache browsers, cross-device tracking) to collect usage information. We can also have a third-part cookies which are served by particular advertising / tracking cookies by LinkedIn, Facebook and Google on our behalf.
You can adjust or prevent the application of third-party cookies and thus their processing of data related to you as follows:
We can use tracking technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- Operationally Necessary. We may use tracking technologies required for system administration, to prevent fraud, and to improve security.
- Functionality-related. We may use tracking technologies to tell us, for example, whether you have visited the Site before.
- We may use tracking technologies to deliver content, including advertising, that matches your interests on our online service and third-party sites based on how you interact with our ads or content. We collect these cookies with your consent.
We may also collect information about your password when you create an account and log in, as well as information about your computer and/or connection.
Cookies that are necessary for the correct functioning of the website and the processing of data are collected automatically on the basis of our legitimate interest and to ensure the security of the website.
How to remove cookies?
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
You can reach us under the following contact details:
Ilabo Sp. z o.o., ul. Julianowska 45, 05-500, Piaseczno, NIP: 1231195116