PackOS notifications which can be used to manage system emails and create system notifications to monitor some of the informations provided by LogiX and send them to alert users about what may concern them like for instance “OEE for picked machine is too low” or “order was closed with production below ordered”.
For now we’ve got possibility to:
- subscribe to your own set of user notifications manually (tab My subscriptions)
- be automatically subscribed to a set of team notifications which your account is a part of (see which are assigned to your team in tab Teams subscriptions)
- mix team and user subscriptions
Note: granting other users notifications is possible in Users subscriptions for users with proper permissions in Notifications tab but adding user to designated team or creating new team can be done only in ConfigHub by account with proper permissions set
By clicking on bell icon user can see only the notifications that their account was subscribed.
Beside these options users got also possibility to see a list of all the notifications for chosen day for a plant by clicking on the List button under notification bell icon and unmarking checkbox Subscribed only. At the top of this window we can also change from which plant we want to see notifications. Clicking on notification should redirect user to plant/line/machine – depending what was chosen when creating subscription.
Note: There’s option to configure mailing notifications while adding new notifications but it also needs action from client side – providing mailing SMTP server to us is needed to configure mailing notifications properly.
Mobile push notifications [COMING SOON]
Clicking on ‘Enable push notifications’ and granting permissions on PackOS will get subscribed push notifications on your mobile phone where LogiX Cockpit application is configured.
Added new endpoints for deleting all types of activities, so right now by using plant code and activity ID we can remove any order, changeover or cleaning we like.
Mobile Cockpit Improvements
- Support for French language and other languages improvements,
- Fixed Production Bar data for Shift and Order on Plant Line Screen,
- Research & development of new web cockpit version.
- OEE details report improves,
- Removing production targets doesn’t brake dashboard.